The Wateree Plan
With 4500 Sq. Ft. of total building space, with 1260 heated Sq. Ft. of living space and 3000 Sq. Ft. of shop space, with an additional 576 Sq. Ft of porch and 600 Sq. Ft. of Lean-to shed. Building dimensions: 90' x 50'.
Boasting 2 beds, 2 baths, vaulted ceilings in the living room, open floor plan and large master living area, this plan offers both utility and luxury while keeping that rustic feel. The master bathroom is luxury driven with walk in shower, jack and jill sinks and a large master closet. The shop offers two large garage doors and a large lean to area for entertaining behind the shop. Porches wrap two sides.
Estimated Construction Cost- $305,000.00
When you purchase our plans package you get everything you need to hire your contractor and start building:
1. Full set of construction plans, 3d drawings and renderings
2. Full materials list for building shell, priced and prepped to be drop shipped to your door.
(materials must be purchased directly from provider when construction begins)
3. Full lumber list, to be purchased from your local lumber yard
4. Detailed construction procedure for shell construction
(where the major monetary construction savings are derived)
5. Complete line-item cost budget for all interior finishing for your building
6. Cost estimate on your finished structure
7. One hour of consulting with your contractor of choice
8. Recommendation to our preferred contractor if you are located in their territory
If you have any construction experience, we have designed our package to enable you to 'build' it yourself. This does not mean you will be turning screws, but that you will be able to hire the sub-contractors to complete the various facets of construction. Using our line item budget you will know exactly who to hire and how much you can pay them to stay within your budget. Each of our plans includes approximately 20% contractor profit, so building yourself will result in approximately 20% savings on our estimated construction costs.